Translate

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Love, Faith & Humor

It has been a rough couple of days of unexpected hospital visits, high blood pressure, medical exams and the first Braxton Hicks contractions (at least I think that’s what they were).  Needless to say mommy and daddy are a bit freaked out.  We are in uncharted territory here. 

My husband is worried about his baby.  He said it is such a new feeling to worry this much about someone.  I tell him not to worry, she’s my daughter so she is a fighter by nature.   I tell her, “Daddy doesn’t love anyone more than he loves you.”  To which my husband says, “Don’t tell her that, she will use it against me someday.”  I respond, “Again, she’s my daughter she’s intuitive by nature, she already knows.”

I foresee that it is going to take a lot of love, faith and humor to get through the next two months, but I would want my baby to be made of nothing less!

My backup husband,
Mr. Sanchez

No comments:

Post a Comment