Translate

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Final Pathology Report

I am a week out of the operating room and the final pathology report came in today. That is the operating room I was in for seven hours with meticulous Surgeons and staff and the report that will determine my future. As we hoped, the cancer did not have time to spread anywhere else. I will not need chemotherapy or radiation. Merry Christmas to my family and me! This is my big miracle

I keep telling myself the worst is over, but my wounds are fresh and the scars are deep. Sometimes it's hard to believe this isn't the worst. But the truth is, in the journey of love, the worst is in fact over and I continue to be showered with love and support. 


Through the pain and confusion I am filled with a gratefulness that I don't know how I will ever be able to ever repay.

Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment