Translate

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Daughter of a Warrior

Daughter: Mama can you carry me?
Mother: Yes.
Daughter: Your owie doesn't hurt anymore? [worried about the biopsy site]

Mother: No baby, I can carry you.
Daughter: Yay!!!!!!
Mother: You know even when mommy has an owie, or is sick, or is throwing up, mommy is going to be ok, because mommies are strong!

Daughter: Yea, mommy is strong and she has girl power!
Mother: That's exactly right baby girl.  Mommy has girl power. 

I will be the warrior my mother was and I hope that it inspires my daughter to be a warrior too.  The myth is that Amazonian women warriors cut off their right breast in order to better shoot a bow and arrow.  Next steps/current life goals...be an amazonian warrior. 


#Jennysdaughter 
#Catalinasmom 
#girlpower 
#warrior
#love

No comments:

Post a Comment